Are you looking for ways to promote your crowdfunding project? We have a few options to offer you in helping to have your crowdfunding campaign get seen. Of Course you can place a free crowdfunding ad on our homepage. We also offer our $10 Social Media links which expose your crowdfunding project to over 6,000 crowdfunding enthusiasts and writers (No longer offered). Our top crowdfunding promotional offerings come from Crowdfund911, where we offer extended Social Media Promotion, Additional Twitter Followers and Press Release Services.
If your project is something we find exceptional in any of a number of ways, it may show up being either reviewed in one of our posts or on a page similar to what you see below.
Kickstarter and sites like Kickstarter including Indiegogo, Rockethub and GoFundMe have made the creation of crowdfunding campaigns incredibly easy. This has led to many campaign creators to believe that funding their projects will be easy as well. Unfortunately unless your campaign appears on the Kickstarter Homepage or one of the main category pages of Indiegogo, this is definitely not the case. As many find out, There is NO crowdfunding without the Crowd. Make sure to put as much time and effort in to promoting your crowdfunding campaign as you have creating it. In many cases MORE.
Below are just a few samples of Personal Crowdfunding Projects. We have chosen projects from GoFundMe.com, these projects were chosen to show the range of options you have for funding your passion. They include personal passion, business, religion, animals and education crowdfunding projects. You may just get your next great crowdfunding idea from some of the samples shown below. These are live crowdfunding projects and have recently been placed on gofundme.com, our top choice for your crowdfunding needs and no doubt the top alternative to Kickstarter and Indiegogo.
Would you like your crowdfunding project featured on www.crowdfunding-website-reviews.com?
Sign-up for a gofundme.com account using this link and contact us through our website contact page. Funding a Project
One of the largest obstacles people find is how to get the “crowd” interested enough in them or their project to get the funding they need. There is much more to funding a project then just posting it. Even hitting the front page of the most visited of crowdfunding websites is far from a guarantee of reaching your goal and successfully funding your project.
As with any business or nonprofit venture, marketing your project is key to your success. Some of the steps you will want to consider in building a successful fundraising campaign are:
1. Find the right crowdfunding site for your project (we can definitely help you there). Are you funding a tech business? A nonprofit? Is your project of a personal needs nature? Finding the right website to list your needs is the first question in finding success in funding your project.
2. Leveraging your Social Media contacts to help raise the capital needed to hit your funding goals. Have you posted your project to your Facebook page? Twitter? Google +? Getting your project started by the contacts you already have can go a long way in finding the funding you need. Many people will join the crowd but rarely will a stranger be the first to donate or invest. Getting your first donations or investments on the board by people you already have connections with is another must in order to fund your project.
3. The power of the press release online should never be underestimated. The best way for you to get found in the sea of crowdfunding projects is to distribute a press release. If you write a compelling press release and it gets picked up by just one or two popular websites or newspapers, you are sure to reach your project funding goals.
4. Offer great incentives. Great incentives are not necessarily incentives with great financial value. Often in crowdfunding, the best incentives are personal in nature. A hand written thank you card, a phone call or a publicly posted thank you on your personal, company or nonprofit website can go a long, long way.
5. Use local media to help get the word out. People in your community are 4 times more likely to support your project then individuals in another geographic location. Try “The Patch” or another local outlet, again once you get to around 25% of your project funding goal the rest is much, much easier. This is especially the case when funding a local little league team or local church project. Although it might cost you 4% to have people donate through your chosen crowdfunding site, having those donations posted and helping you move to the front page is worth its wait in gold.
6. Believe in your project and be patient. Projects often may sit on a website for a few weeks gaining little traction but once the right individuals or groups get wind of your project, it can fund in no time. We have seen projects raise hundreds of thousands of dollars in as few as 4 days. If you don’t give up and continue to talk about your project, you can successfully fund your project.
The best way to promote a crowdfunding project is to get started with the contacts you already have. We are constantly watching crowdfunding projects and can say with total certainty, if you don’t promote on facebook and twitter you are much less likely to get the funding you desire.
Crowdfunding to pay for adoptionWJXT JacksonvilleWE LOOKED AT OPTION,S FOR THE CROWD FUNDING BECAUSE THERE'S THE KICK STARTER AND GO FUND ME AND A COUPLE DIFFERENT THINGS. THEY SET UP A PAGE ON GO FUND ME.COM SEEK DONATIONS TO HEVMENT THEIR GOAL ...and more »
Houston ChronicleTexas Approves Intrastate Crowdfunding RulesCrowdfund InsiderTexas Flag Texas is the latest state to join a growing list of states that have legalized investment crowdfunding within its borders. As was widely expected, the Texas State Securities Board approved rules today that now allow the residents of Texas to ...Board passes crowdfunding rulesHouston ChronicleTexas Securities Board […]
Crowdfund InsiderDC Beats Out Every State as the Best Spot for Crowdfunding in the USIn The CapitalD.C. is the best place to get crowdfunding according to a new report from Crowdfund Capital Advisors and the The Crowdfunding Center. The JOBSImpact report looked at cities and countries to measure crowdfunding activity and job creation. The data […]
All Content owned by Crowdfunding-Website-Reviews.com. Disclaimer: As with many online review platforms, we do collect commissions or advertising fees from some of the crowdfunding websites being reviewed on our pages. Our opinion on Crowdfunding Sites and Services are never dependent on these relationships.